Skip to main content

Me Noticing You Noticing Me Noticing You Noticing Me

I spent the last three days learning in community about Gestalt as a coaching modality. It was an intense experience that managed to be both rewarding and exhausting at the same time. As part of Saint Joseph's University's Coaching Leader Program, I have the incredible opportunity to learn from a variety of experts who act as sherpas on my journey to coaching Shangri-La.
I am eternally grateful to Debra Brosan and Mark Magerman of GestaltWorks for sharing the experience of gestalt with me. I find the best learning experiments leave me with deeper questions rather than facile solutions. I woke up at 3am this morning with monkey mind; unable to sleep, replaying events, conversations, and thoughts from this past weekend, looking to make meaning. I don't have anymore answers now than I did six hours ago, but I do have a more profound appreciation for my coffee this morning.

Comments